Monday, October 12, 2009

love and life are easily perceived ..

dear all bloggers who are falling in love ,

maybe sometimes people are right about happiness .. especially when you are falling in love .. 
when you are falling in love so deeply, you hardly remember what sadness is .. 
for these past 4 months, i feel happiness continuously and I thank God for it .. 
i'm so grateful for what i have now.. my family, my friends and especially for my special one, dendi ..
i don't know why .. this time i feel so different .. it's just not the same like i felt before .. it's like everything seems fall into the right place .. 

well ... i do admit in every relationship there must be problems that you have to accept and face it .. 
however i do believe that problems mean nothing as compare as the faith and trust of love that you have ..  
sometimes talking is way easier rather than doing it .. hmmm .. but you know .. the power of love *wow* is really helping you if you have an internal problem in your relationship .. i say this not just by saying it but it happened to me .. perhaps, it applies to you guyz as well :) 

does anyone still watch fairy-tales movies here ?? like Barbie ..?? 
well i will be the one who put my hand up high .. :P 
if you watch Barbie , the ending is always an happy ending .. but that is not my point .. this movie shows me that problems are not a big deal if you work it out together and turns out to be true .. mysteries make you curious but yet make you reach your depressions .. but hang on a second guyz , is problem suppose to put you down? or is it the reverse?? the answer is yours .. 

there go my points . . 
for me now , i feel so happy because obviously im falling in love .. but i know it won't last forever cos life has it's own upturn and downturn .. we can't be in the top position forever, can we? 
actually love and life are easily perceived as long as we understand the purpose and the concept of them .. 

hmm .. i think it's time for me to log off this blog cos i have to do the stupid assignment from uni .. 
*E.M.E.R.G.E.N.C.Y* somebody call my momma .. LOL ..

so goodluck guyz ^^


enjoy your day people .. 



GOD bless ..


Joanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment