Friday, October 23, 2009

romance blossomed


tonight is calm and clear
and I am thinking of someone dear
I look into the night sky
and try to realize why I want to cry
the stars are crisp and bright
i wonder if you are thinking of me tonight 
there is a summer night to remember 
there were times for me and you 
we were laughing together 
as the fire of love burned between us 
please do not fade your sight on me
i've memorized the music of melancholy and life
let the sun refuse to rise
let not morning arrive soon
for every moment I take
all reasons have been truthful
there and from 
my heart has spoken words that are true
from there where we shall meet 
I endorse solitude of hearts
made warm romance and forgotten the past
in sweet dilemma and crucial mistakes
may we always stride this way and never cross apart
i'm planting faith into your heart and it will bloom well
in places where our eyes would speak solemnly
but our hearts carried the lights beyond any spell




J.A.V

No comments:

Post a Comment