Wednesday, September 2, 2009

a girl in the mirror

There is a girl in the mirror
I wonder who she is 
Sometimes I really know her 
But sometimes I wish I did ..
There is a story in her eyes
Lullaby that saying a goodbye 
And when she looking back at me
I can tell that her heart can break easily 
And she shows 
That it is not easy to forget someone..
At that moment ,
I can't say anything 
I can't do anything 
I'm just staring at her 
And feel how pity she is .. 
If only I can do something,
I wish I can tell her to realize 
That she can be stronger than ever ..
If I could 
I would tell her not to be afraid 
If I could
I would tell her not to cry 
If I could 
I would tell her that her feelings are just a sense of loneliness that will fade ..
Cos I'm sure love will find its own way .. 
And now I know ,
The girl in the mirror,
She reflects me .. 
I can't believe this,
But I am certain that she will be alright in time .. 



Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment