Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Perhaps . .

I lay myself off on the bed 
Thinking of how long it has been passed
Always worrying about something that absurd
There are times I regret not to let you know 
How much you mean to me 
And at this moment
Tho I say it .. Its worthless 
I cover myself up
And I close my eyes 
Reminiscing all those sweet times
I'm pouting my lips
Anger and sadness arise
Wish I could turn back time
Wish I could mend the broken heart
Wish I could make my own script of life
Then I would be the great director 
You left with reasonable reasons
That I couldn't insist you to stay a while 
Now 
I know how a broken heart gives you pain 
Now
I understand how it feels when you hit the lowest low
Now
I know how it feels when you are in the situation of uncertainty$
That's why I decided 
Not to look after you anymore
Not even a single minute 
Tho I did rushed to find a way to make you stay 
But now 
I just let it go
Maybe somehow
There will be a time where you and me meet at the right time 
Where we come up together and do things rightly
All I can say is 
Perhaps ..

No comments:

Post a Comment