Thursday, July 9, 2009

life's unfair ..

i've been thinking for a long time
i'm not just thinking 
but i do find the evidence
that life's unfair ..
when everything was perfect, 
there was a little thing i left unsaid, 
and now it feels to be all alone 
and not believe anything 
i got to open my eyes but in the wrong direction
nothing's looking quite so clear
it happened so fast 
and now this change is going to hurt
watch as it destroys me, 
am i going to stay this way forever ?
i never used to cry but I guess life’s unfair. 
and this would have to be the story of the year. 
some people say 
that life is fair
some people advise 
you ought to look behind you
but to me,
life's still unfair
no one even seems to care. 
i cry and cry,
but it does no good.
everyone just assumes it's fine.
on the inside i'm dying
though i know I will eventually get by
i'll be okay one day,
but i don't know when is that "one day" ..
the fragile silence shatters
with a shift and a spoken word
i still sit and quiet reigns
on my thoughts of a life's unfair ..
when everything goes well
it is suddenly,
the good things gone 
no clues
no hints
no signs
it just gone ..
is this what should we call as fairness?
i have something in my life
that i called a precious one
i consider " the precious " as my everything
but then,
"the precious" has to go 
with a reasonable doubts yet unreasonable ..
is this what i should call fair,
when i already love and take a very good care of my precious one
and then suddenly it's gone?
is this what i called by equity?
hell no!
i really don't want to make myself bad
but i just can't help myself ..
unstable conditions
indescribable thoughts
uncertain times
broken feelings
all of them always in my mind 
can i have a piece of good life?
can i own a better life?



Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment