Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Testimony About The Awesomeness Of God

i want to tell you something about the facts of God .. Maybe for people who hate Him and feel so distant to Him .. those people won't satisfy for anything in their life .. those people might be not be grateful of what they have and of what happened in their life .. 
In this particular note, i want to tell something the awesomeness of God .. here i go ..

Problems are always in people's live .. you can't deny problems .. you can't run away from them .. maybe you can hide from them just for a while but not forever .. for the past few months,
i have a problem that i can never solve by myself and my own mind .. feeling took control of me .. mind didn't work at all .. feels like i was hypnotized .. how bad it is .. 
i pray to God everyday .. asked questions .. wanted answers .. even i blamed to Him of what had happened to me .. sounds crazy or even worst .. but thats what i did for the past few months ..
i feel very bad and im sorry for blaming him of what have happened to me .. and i do mean sorry .. 

my problem is always the same .. its all about the feelings .. all about heart's matters .. 
i can say that my life is perfect except about heart's matters .. i have everything in my life .. a perfect family .. a great fortune .. an amazing future .. best friends .. its about everything ..
but its only one thing that i never feel in a great way .. it is about a feeling that i never feel satisfy .. what a pity ! and these past few months .. i have a problem with this .. i tried to run away .. i tried to hide .. even i tried to ignore the problem .. but it didn't work at all yet it became worst and worst each day .. i used my own strength to solve this problem .. i forgot about Him .. i blamed Him .. i didn't even pray .. i know that i am wrong .. and i should never do this .. but at that time, it was out of my control .. out of my mind .. im sorry Dad .. 
hmmm .. maybe God is getting bored to hear my sentence of " i am sorry " .. i keep on repeating that sentence whenever i do a mistake in every single day .. but My God doesn't see that thing .. He is willing to forgive me of every single mistake that i did .. He forgave me .. He cares about me .. He remembers me .. He loves me .. He understands me .. He arranged my life ..He is my everything .. 

until one day .. i felt fed up of my problem .. that i surrendered .. i gave up .. i couldn't do much than this .. i'm tired .. i'm restless .. i'm kinda of fucked up .. i told God of my problem .. i talked to Him .. i pray .. i surrender .. i put my problem upon His feet .. for the first 3 days, i didn't have any answer .. i keep on waiting .. waiting .. and waiting .. and today , he gave me an answer through 2 of my friends .. he said, " COME TO ME" .. im so happy .. its an indescribable feeling !!!! .. 

I feel so grateful of this .. i thought he forgot about me .. i thought he would never forgive me .. i thought he didn't want to stand beside me again .. but i was totally wrong .. cos you know what?! HE STILL CARES FOR ME .. he still understands me .. I LOVE YOU God ..
how great He is .. how awesome He is .. HE NEVER FORGET ABOUT ME .. NEVER EVEN FOR 1 SECOND .. now i know .. He always watching me .. even though i can't see him .. i know he is always be by my side .. and through this note .. i want to tell you God, that i miss to see you in my dream again .. i want to see you in my dream for the fourth times .. i'll be waiting ..
and i decided .. when i feel desperate and when there's no way out for my problems, i choose to move on and continue and fight for live .. when i don't understand God's plan, i choose to keep believing on Him .. when i face a disappointment, i choose to be thankful and grateful of what happens to me .. when my plans of life mess up, i choose to repent myself to Him and when i want to judge people who mistreat me, i choose to forgive them .. 



Thank you My Great God , My Dear True Friend and My Awesome Dad ..
♥ U FOREVER ..





P.S. For those people who don't believe in Him and for people who hate Him .. i believe that God had arranged a time for them to believe in HIm .. though He never insist people to come to Him .. it's their choice of life ..




Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment