Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lost..

once again i stuck in the same way
after all are said and done
only emptiness surrounds me
look what i've become
love can make a million promises
but it still won't change
it isn't right to stay together
when it only brings each other pain 
i see a distant light
but something keep us hanging on and on
pretending not to know the difference
denying what we had is gone
every moment we're together
it's just breaking me down
it hurts too much to stay around 
something just went wrong
something just turned down
i can't go on believing or make believing 
of all the things I believed in
i just want to get it over with
counting the days that pass me by
i still get lost in your eyes
and it seems that I can't live a day without you
closing my eyes
and you chase my thoughts away
but it's not right
it hurts to want everything 
and nothing at the same time
there's nothing else that i can say
there's no definition that i can define
what else should i give up to?
we aint talk since we left
and its overdue 
i know this is the part where the end starts
i can't take this any longer for some reasons
i'm in between of letting go and staying in 
everyday takes the same old scene 
i know i carry on like nothing's wrong
but there is no more time for lies 
cause from what i see
we've lost ..



Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment