Thursday, July 9, 2009

no-offense

i still remember 
when i was still in my own home town
i was so eager to live by myself in another city
i left my home town even without tears
maybe there was a sadness
but not tears ..
i reached my new city
a lot of things to explore
a few things to learn
and i never thought 
that i would have a lover from different culture
as life goes on
everything has changed
from time to time
i fall into the same mistake
i have my particular thoughts
of why im in the place again ..
someone told me 
that i had to get over this 
somebody told me
that i have to continue with this
someone-else told me
that i knew myself better than anyone
therefore i should know what to do 
somebody-else told me
that i just had to go ahead and hold on trust
i am told of so many things ..
everyday and every second
i always try and do my best 
to comfort someone ..
though sometimes im told to do something
that i dont like,
it doesnt bring any matter 
cos im willing to be in this stage of condition ..
however,
sooner or later 
if i still be in this situation
i will be fuck up
cos everyone has their own boundaries 
everyone has their own limit 
and i dont to become a person like that ..




Joanna-

No comments:

Post a Comment