Thursday, July 9, 2009

People Judgments

sit down 
get bored
thinking of random thoughts
have nothing to say
eating choco
and no more cigars 
cos i commit to quit ..
hmm ..
what am i now ?
what is my personality?
somehow i couldnt find myself
like im lost?
not really ..
well ,
people say that i am stubborn
people say that i always in rush in anything
people say that i always worry about certain things
people say that sometimes im too self-centered
people say that i used to be a person that didnt give a damn of anything
people say that i am stupid cos im too willing to sacrifice myself for a man
people say that i always play in a safe zone
therefore i still dont recognize what life is 
people say that i never realized my own mistake until i hit it myself
people say that i am too kind 
people say that i am friendly
people say that i am lovable cos i love kids
people say that i have to build more of my self-awareness
people say that i am a hardworker
people say that i am ambitious cos i have to get what i want to have
people say that i am perfectionist
people say that i am too care of my appearance 
people say that i have everything 
people say that i have extra credits of life
well ..
thats what people say about me ..
what can i say now ..?
im thinking of those personalities that they've mentioned
is it right or wrong?
its crucial for me to know about it 
and all of the personalities are true ..
cos i do have it now ..
but
for my true and real personality ?
who knows ...
and no one knows ..



No comments:

Post a Comment