Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lost Once

last night 
i lie awake and watch him sleeping
he's lost in his dreams
he's lost in his nice sleep
therefore,
i turn out the light 
and i lay there in the darkness
a lot of thoughts cross in my mind
how if tomorrow he has to go?
how if tomorrow i will never see him again?
how if tomorrow i see him already gone?
would he ever doubt the way i feel
about him in my heart?
i've lost love once in my life
who never knew how much i loved him
cos my true feelings to him never revealed
so i promised to myself
if i fall in love again
if i have my special man 
i will show each day to him
how much i care and love him
and now i have one ..
but,
paths and ways are unclear now 
i lost directions
he said i think too much
how can i avoid my thoughts
when i already know someone that i need
has chances to go from my side?
maybe he doesn't know how much i need him
but if he sees through me 
and if only he knows me well,
he will find the answer ..



Joanna - 

No comments:

Post a Comment