Thursday, July 9, 2009

Time To Grow

i feel something for these days
i couldnt sleep well
i couldnt think clearly
though i insist myself to do so ..
for me,
coincidence doesn't exist 
nothing happens with apparent causal connection
a moment is made of purpose
cos life itself is based on purposes ..
nobody is wrong and everything has been done 
what just happened was a past time
that it shouldn't be a memory 
but you should never deny it ..
life has good times and bad times
when i experience good times
i feel like im the happiest person
i feel like im so precious
no tears 
no sadness
no pain
no worries
everything seems fall into the right place
although i know i will face bad times soon
matter fact, i don't know when ..
in the other hand,
when i experience bad times
i think i will never go through this problem
i say it to myself that i am so dumb
make the same mistakes
sacrifice myself for love easily 
it just makes me look fool
when im in problems where sadness strikes me
i aint afraid to cry
cos its better for me to cry 
rather than i keep it myself ..
tears are gone
sadness left
it's time for me to stand up for myself
and promise to love me genuinely 
swear that i have to consider myself as an invaluable treasure
and protect myself and my heart more
i do my best to think
that life is not only about love
life is not only about happiness 
life is not only about money
but life is also about tenderness
life is about willingness to accept the truth
life is about sacrifice something 
life is about to be mature and wise
either in minds or attitudes ..
and the times for crying is over 
it's the time for my dreams to be heard
its the time for my life to be fulfill ....


No comments:

Post a Comment