Sunday, May 10, 2009

the 13th

in this sunday evening im all alone i have 3 days to go for the 13th.. i used to be around friends i used to go out every weekend but now, since i came here everything has changed .. i never thought i could be in this way a way that i turn to be alone sounds weird but that's the reality since then, i go to past moments go backwards remember the last 13th that day is the best day ever for me luxurious marvelous party happiness laughter i had it all for my last 13th i had people whom i wanted to be there i felt like i was the princess of that day all the things that i never expected i owned it .. but now maybe this 13th will be the worst day for me its not because i dont have any luxurious stuffs is not because i dont own any marvelous party but because, i dont have my precious mom and dad i dont have the most important people around me i will not be able to see them for this 13th i feel so sad i feel alone im not used to it .. while someone told me that i will get use to it well maybe thats true .. somehow, if i had one wish for right now i wished to see and meet them in an hour is it possible? well i dont think so all i can do now is, see those pictures hangin on the wall revising all the memories put myself in those times maybe it will make me better just for a bit its okay .. Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment