Saturday, May 9, 2009

My untouchable star

my very best friend told me
" stars are made for wishing on "
so i gazed upon march night's sky
i stared and wished upon the brightest star
i named the star as "untouchable but love's inside"
a long name to say but has a lot of meaning
and now the star is all mine to claim

i thought about what I wanted
something that I could wish for
but as u thought about my wish 
i realized,
the process should go much more
my little star should know my thoughts
behind each and every wish
so before I made my wish that night
i told to my special little star 

i could wish for someone who really love me
come in a little sweet surprise
and say those 3 words 
that comes on a path with thousands of curves
i could wish to be famous
to be someone other than myself
but self worth is measured by much more than
having the most trophies on your shelf
instead i wish for popularity
and courage in matters of love
i pray i'll meet that someone special
and through tough times we will rise above
i could wish for a happiness that will last forever
though it's impossible 
but at least i wish for no more pain and tears

i thanked to my untouchable star for listening to
my wishes and my dreams
my untouchable star listens to all I've just said
no matter where either of us end up living
it will always be my wishing star





26 march 2009



Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment