Saturday, May 9, 2009

A moment of passion and the truth that is forever

a moment of passion so easily shared
with no fear or regret 
the memories flood through your mind
a moment of passion i'll never forget!
a moment of passion when we are alone ..
it is desired by them too
unable to control it
a moment of passion shared with you!
i cannot explain the way I feel
i'm tired of being broken hearted
i need a little romance in my life ..
i may not like what you say of me 
but if of me you speak the truth
though the truth it can be hurtful 
if it is not spoken without truth
the truth cannot defame me 
if of me the truth you say ..
but if you tell lies about someone 
and know them to be lies
then the dislike I'd feel 
for one like you i barely could disguise
and if the truth taints my character 
i think i might be alright ..
the truth it can be hurtful 
but the truth is never wrong
and those who cannot accept the truth mentally,
cannot grow strong ..



3 February 2009


Joanna Aoran

No comments:

Post a Comment