Saturday, May 9, 2009

mom dad i miss u guys

friday night ,
i packed all my stuffs for my day to sydney ..
i prayed for the next day for not regret it ..
saturday morning,
i met my best friends at airport 
that was the last time i saw them 
i felt in despair 
but i couldn't and i didn't know why ..
saturday night,
i reached sydney 
just with my beloved parents 
i slept for the whole night
and i woke up
found out myself that i wasn't at my home 
for saturday afternoon and evening,
i bought a lot of things
i went for places with my mom and dad
i ate a lot of food that were my favorite 
thanks for my mom and dad ..
sunday morning,
i talked about many things with my dad
we're talking about how i was gonna survive
we're talking about how to manage myself here
sunday night,
again my mom repeated the same thing as my dad
for monday and tuesday,
all of us were having fun 
but on monday afternoon,
i had a quarrel with my mother
i was too egoist at that time
i'm sorry mother ..
i didn't mean it .. 
on tuesday night,
my mom and me were talking together
we talked a lot
she said she was goin to miss me a lot
she said she wasn't used to get far away from me
she said that i was mean a lot for her
she said i was her treasure
i feel bad ..
on wednesday morning,
they packed all their things 
i just could stand there
and saw them packing
i cried secretly 
tuesday afternoon,
my dad hugged me tightly
even my mom more ..
they said to take a good care of myself here
they said i had to be good here without them
they said they trusted me for being here
i just can say , " ok mom .. ok dad .. i will "
i didnt want to show them that i was so in despair
i cried secretly for twice ..
wednesday night,
i cried so badly
i called my mom 
i told her that i missed her a lot
she told me so
but she said i would be okay 
she said i would be a great girl here
she said i would learn something precious here
i replied i couldn't stay far away from you mom..
we cried a lot that day
mom .. dad ..
i just wanna say that i miss both of you a lot ..
i really do ..
i remembered my 17 party birthday ..
it was so marvelous ..
thanks to my dad ..
daddy,
you earned a billion dollar for me ..
thank you for that ..
i love you dad ..
without you ..
i couldn't be me right now ..
mom ,
you took care of me for more than 17 years ..
i want to say that im so thankful for that
you taught me a lot ..
though sometimes we had fight
just because of a small problem
mom.. i do miss u ..
i feel like i want to hug you now
feel your love right now
i want you to talk to me right now
i want you to hug me mom and cuddle me up ..
mom,
when i was sick for last week,
how i wished you were here at that time
i used to remember when i was not okay,
you were so worried to me ,
you took me to a doctor straightly ..
and when i was had my 17 birthday,
you gave me a surprise that i never ever forget it ..
you know i love you mom dad ..
mom .. dad ..
for becoming your daughter is the greatest pleasure for me ..
mom .. dad ..
i will soon have my birthday ,
for this time,
i couldn't have both of your presence here ..
come soon mom dad ..
i'll be waiting ..
i miss both you ..
i really do .. 


6 may 2009

Joanna ...

No comments:

Post a Comment