Saturday, May 9, 2009

the meanest person

last night,
i couldnt sleep 
lots of thoughts in my head ..
this morning,
i woke up
and found out myself inexplicable ..
there were times 
i couldnt explain what was goin on 
there is times
i can explain what is happening now
but since then
i prefer to be in "silence" rather than "crowd"
facing "the world" in my real life
complaining about "my world" around
insisting to learn " that world "
how could it be ?
i just want to live my own life ..
uncertainty comes around
without any sign of fidelity 
trying to give the best face ever
i keep it inside but i'm wearing it ..
someone says that every cloud has a silver lining 
but is it true ?
even the song tells me that each life has it's own colour
true to be told 
somehow ,
i don't need other people to choose my colour of the life
indefinite happiness that made me insecure
indescribable minds that hit my lowest low
there's only 2 words which can tell about me and that is ..
" i'm tired .. "
if one day ,
i dealt with my secret personality
i would be the meanest person that you could ever possibily imagine ..




23 april 2009

Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment