Saturday, May 9, 2009

things change slowly

distance certainly makes the heart grow fonder
but our together times confirmed our devotion
and the distance times made you ponder
left you with heartfelt confusion.

no matter how little or how long
your time to grow and discover
you know when you belong
you know you’ve found your true lover

its when together you feel a connection
its when together you feel first loved
its when together there is equal passion
its when together no feelings are gloved
it’s when together words fail me
its when together I feel a pulse
its when together I see
and nothing is false

sometimes there’s reluctance
unbelieving that to someone else
you have importance
until its staring you right in the face
but you can’t see it
only when you’re in another place
things start to fit

how can we be scared of something we’ve always wanted? 
why do we say I don’t want to lose you? 
when it feels like we bonded
because, 
when we were together we wanted a ‘forever’
when i were apart i was too scared to start

as I pick up my heavy heart
and I no longer pursue you
i slowly restart
and I hope you will too




14 march 2009


♥♥
Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment