Saturday, May 9, 2009

dedicated to all of my best friends

when troubles come
when darkness near me
when loneliness strikes me
when i'm down
and when there's nothing right 
i can only shout one name ,
and it's you my dear friend ..

from time to time
we're holding hand each other
face the fact and matters
from a year until this minute
we're walking together
feel the happiness and sadness 
and i'm happy that i have friends
like you guys .. 

my dear friends,
all of you always say ,
" just call me when you feel you aren't okay and i'll be there for you "
and at the time you guys said that 
i feel very safe and comfort ..
what best friends do ..

when i did something wrong
when i made you mad at me
when i talked something that hurt you
when i cried out loud at late night
when i told you about my love's stories
the only one who want to listened and gave advices
the only one who want to pardoned and understood 
is only you .. my dear friends ..

and now ,
there's nothing i give do for dear friends
except remind you of all memories that we shared and had
there's something i want all of you to know ,
that is ..
" i will always love you guys .. no matter what happens , you guys are the best for me! "



9 January 2009


Joanna Aoran

No comments:

Post a Comment