Saturday, May 9, 2009

oh God

as life goes on 
and as the time goes by 
there's always ups and downs in those times 
sometimes i feel i've hit my lowest low
and that mean time,
i feel like im so useless
i feel like my life is so pointless
somehow,
there's also a time where i feel i have done my best
and that mean time,
i feel like im so powerful
i feel like my life has a bright future
no matter what ..
there's always ups and downs in life
while now,
im so confuse with i am now
things come and go
love went away but now is comin back
emotion ..
is that the reason why?
a lot of ways that he used to get my attention
i tried to pretend that i was alright
oh God
what should i do now?
all those sleepless nights
i've been thinking for this ..
God,
if he is meant for me,
just show me that way ..
but if he is not ..
make him stay away from me ..
that's all i can ask to you Father ..


29 april 2009



Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment