Saturday, May 9, 2009

8 may 2009

Friday - 8 May 2oo9 
11:43 PM started to make this ..

late at night 
got nothing to do
staring at this boring screen
all i see are only facebook and msn
was thinking of something
but i couldn't think clearly
tried to remember past times
but i was too tired to do that
i wanted to laugh
but i got nothing's funny
just now i did laugh
thanks to my babe ..
a bit hungry so i ate crackers
went outside balcony
stared at the sky
it was so clear and i saw one star 
and it was shining so brightly 
then i made a wish upon it
again i sat down infront of mac
got call from my mother
talked about their plan to sydney
splendid idea!
felt happy but then sad again
cos i feel like shit in my own room
nothing to do
how i wished i could go and see my family for an hour
and then back my ass off in sydney 
but it was only a dream .. 
so whatever ..
i was trying to go to bed
lying down a bit
but then it didnt work ..
as usual 
i called my best friend
and unfortunately 
she was sleeping
damn ..
now im stuck
i need idea for this second 
however,
im sleepy but i couldnt sleep
can somebody explain to me why?




Finished time : 11:51 PM - 8 May 2oo9



Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment