Saturday, May 9, 2009

You told "farewell" to my heart 
but not in officially way ,
and I was left with unshed tears ,
the saddest words i know ,
is the oft times tearful word farewell ..
even though I seem quiet and shy ,
i have a strength inside of me ,
i have the strength to say good-bye !
even if you are to me dies ,
my soul will be crying but give me time ,
for I have the strength to say good-bye !
farewell to you my love ,
it will hurt you with regrets ..
thinking of us in silence ,
makes my heart fill with sorrow ..
again i say "farewell" ,
my time is over, 
i need to go, 
and pursue my solemn vow ..




* For a man whom i used to loved him before .. I know what and who you are .. and i also know how you are now .. and how you spend your time now .. I know you aren't that strong .. you are so pathetic and you feel like you are tumbling down .. you aren't that tough boy .. but you should pretend that you are tough so people won't recognize you .. a great disguise .. i'm sorry that i had to take that way coz i just can't take it anymore .. *





with love , 


12 december 2008


Joanna Aoran

No comments:

Post a Comment