Saturday, May 9, 2009

cluttered

here i am 
desires abound
here i am
relentless and sensous
in the middle of night
a thousand of thoughts in my head
apart from voices
an incredible feeling appears
with a complete belief

here i am 
suspiciousness shows
here i am
attention asides
a simple and single sentence comes out
" men never know how to act "
i tried to understand
about the senseless taking of life
for some reason
they are all the same
strategies and games
plays and fun
those are parts of men's life

i look to my fingers to write out some wisdom
i look all around, in and out
but there's no answer for me
hesitant at first to admit my feelings inside
and when my heart found love
my mind was set

i'm sitting in my room
there's a mess on the floor
i'm waiting in my gloom
to come rushing in the door
i'm laying in my room
there's clothes on the bed
i'm lonely in my gloom
that never leaves my head
lonely nights spent thinking of something
trying to regain the piece of me
wondering if it might have worked
wanting to wash away all of my heart's hate



26 march 2009


Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment