Saturday, May 9, 2009

Im fine

few months ago 
you said that you loved me
few weeks ago
you said that you didn't need me
few days ago
you said that you wanted me back
few hours ago
you said that i was yours
last night
you said that i didn't match to you
but today ..
i say that you mean nothing to me!

we broke up
then we made up
we laughed
then we mad
suddenly the love has gone
what kind of life that i've been through?
love alluded between us
but we had tough time
love brought us happiness
but we had tears in the mean time

last night 
you said sorry to me
last night
you said thank you for everything
last night
you said that i weren't fit to your life
but then ..
i think that this is the best for us
i think that i should never back to you
i think that today i'm fine without you
then i'm sure ..
i'm going to run away this time without you
i'm going to live my life without you
i'm going to have some fun without you
cos ..
you don't deserve me at all .. 


31 december 2008


Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment