Saturday, May 9, 2009

I miss all my best in Jkt

the best of friends 
can change a frown Into a smile
when you feel down ..
the best of friends,
will understand your little trials
and lend a hand ..
the best of friends
will always share your secret dreams
because they care ..
crack me up with laughter 
know when i do need advices
and when to sit in quiet support ..
time after time
come to my rescue
and brightend so many of my routine days ..
i've realized how fortunate i am 
that my life includes you ..

words escape me at this moment 
that seems like the end 
yet it is only the beginning ..
when friendships are close 
and dreams are far 
you were there for me ..
tears fill me 
with memories of both good and bad 
some nearly forgotton 
yet all dear to the heart 
you were there for me ..
and held me up. 
through your ever-patient ears 
to your comforting hugs 
you were there for me. 
from that first day 
when I saw you and knew 
that you would love me for who I was 
you were there for me. 
and until the day when we are old and gray 
I will always hope that 
you are there for me ..

you're my friend because you're always there
if there's sadness around ..
at night, in the morning or anytime of day
you're there to cheer me up and chase the sadness away ..
i just want to thank you for all you've done,
you've helped me through a lot, you're really number one.
thanks for all the good times that we share,
it shows that you're one who really does care ..
thanks for being there when time got rough
you make it easier when times get too tough ..
thanks for being there each and every day
thanks for being you in that very special way ..



P.S. this poem is made for all of you .. without you guys, i mean nothing .. :) thanks for being my best friends in life and becoming a part of my life ..



19 march 2009


Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment