Saturday, May 9, 2009

a lesson to be learned

life is ever changing
one second my life is playing out 
exactly as i had dreamed
in one single instant everything changes
my entire world comes crashing down
my hopes, my dreams, and my future
it has suddenly been stolen from me
nothing left to show except pain and tears
reality has hit my life
my life that I once knew is over,
now I must stand on my own two feet
take one deep breath and say,
"life is so precious so cherish each moment .. "
live every single day as if it were my last 
remember the laughs
remember the talks
remember the smiles
these memories will see me through the toughest times
there's something that i regret
some words I wish had gone unsaid
i wish I could do all all over again
and every tear that had to fall from my eyes
i'm thankful for every break in my heart
there's mistakes that I have made
some chances I just threw away
there's also ways that i never should have taken 
the past cant be rewritten ..
therefore ..
i've learned that nobody is ever invincible to life
nothing happens to intentionally hurt you
everything throughout life has a purpose
life makes you stronger
life makes you smarter than before
hold and cherish what you still have close to your heart
you never know when life might happen again ..



1 may 2009


Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment