Saturday, May 9, 2009

For all of my best girls ever

i have 5 best girls in my life and im sure they are my very best of mine ..
they are nanet , erica , laras, yolen and pao2 .. :)

first , for my dear nanet ..
nanet .. you are my lovable sister .. 
well .. i know her through my ex .. and thanks God, He brought nanet into my life ...
she has a very important role in all of my days or maybe in my life ..
she is like my sister of my own .. and she also my very best of mine .. :)
from the first time we met , i already knew that she was a very nice and gentle person and i didnt mistaken that :)
even though i didnt know her for a long time .. at least more than a year .. in those times, she had given me a lot of things .. not physical things but love and care to me ...
she treats me like her sister .. i feel very comfortable of this .. * thanks net *
and she always helps me through all the problems that i used to have .. she gave me a lot of suggestions and advices .. and all of her words are true ..
net you know what .. i want to be like you .. strong , gentle , caring , lovable , tough and also a good mom .. i really want to be like you net .. :)
net .. thanks for the things you've done for me .. i really appreciate it ^^
and oh ya net ..
i want to tell you something ..
did u remember the last words and sentences you said to me last night ?
i did it net .. !! and i felt so nice now .. i felt all the burdens have gone already :)
netttt .. i miss you so much net .. if i come back.. i have to meet you and spend a lot of time together .. * dont be busy with your hubby when im back .. hehehe *
anyway net .. i cant tell more words cos theres a lot of words that i shall say :)
thank you nanet for everything.. i love u sis ..


second, for my craziest erica ..
erica .. hmm .. * thinking * 
what can i say about you ca ..? hahahaha .. kebnyakan ca ..
ini anak satu dari antara 2 temen gw yang bisa gw ajak gila .. ya ga ? hauhaua ..
kenal juga dr mantan gw ..
dlu kita musuh ya babe ? ahahuahau .. gara2 siapa tuh babe ? waddoohh . -.-
untung nya ajah skg kita best friend man!! hahaha ..
good girl gone bareng tai! hahahaha.. love it man!!
so far gueh kenal erica .. yah selama brapa taun ya ca ..?
hmmm.. almost 3 years nih babe! haha .. dia ini anak nya baikk .. seruu .. keras kepala .. gila .. banyak bacot dan pertanyaan juga kalo lagi ad love's matters .. hahaha .. tp dia emng the best !! anak nya seru and fun .. gueh sayang lo babe !
selama gw di sydney .. dia ini yang selalu liat gueh jatuh bangun disini .. dan di saat stuck sama masalah yang itu2 ajah .. di saat gw kecewa and sedih dia juga ad buat gw ..
thanks ya babe .. dan ini anak suka bikin gw keatwa ..
disaat gw hampir mati .. dia dateng buat gw .. thanks banged ca ..
kalo ga ada lo gueh ud bisa gila anjing .. hahaha ..
udah bisa nangis entah kayak apa ..
erica yang buat gueh ketawa lagi dalam waktu ga lebih dr 1 jam ..
cuma gara2 BURUNG tai! ahuahuaa ..
guru lo kayak burung yaa ca? hauahuahua .. itu sih lucu !
thanks babe anyway ..
lo udah gw anggep kayak sodara gw sndiri babe ..
anyway br birthday yaaa .. :)
wish you all the best babe .. love u !!
yah thats all i can say babe .. i just want to say thank you for all the things and times we've shared these past few months .. :)
you are my best !

thirdly, for my "amazing" larasaty .. =p
laras ..laras .. laras ..
salah satu dr 2 temen gila gueh juga .. hahahaha ..
kenal dr erica ya babe ..?
pertama kali gw ketemu ini orang .. gw mati kutu man! haha ..
tampang nya laras pas pertama kali ketemu : GALAK .. BELAGU .. SONGONG ..
hauhauahuhauhauahu ... *peace babe* LOL
tapiiii setelah kenal lebih deket .. laras ini anak ny GILA .. BAIK .. FUN .. LAST NOT LEAST .. MANIS .. :) MODEL INDOMEDIA LOH! hahahahaahhahaahhahaha ...
dia ini selalu bantu gw juga dan menjadi pengdengar yang baik kalo gw ada masalah .. thanks ya babe .. dan laras itu orang nya cuek .. dan kalo bisa dibialng agak sedikit kejam sih ..=p
cuma yah gpp lah .. anggep ajah bulding the awareness for yourself .. soal ny gw juga mau gitu babe .. gimana dong? HAHAHAHAHA ...
well .. gueh kenal laras belom lama .. cuma entah kenapa gw ngerasa nyaman banged man sama lo babe .. lo asik dan seru ..!! dan baik!!
anyway babe .. wish you all the best ya babe .. jgn main2 lg sama relationship ..
mikir UMUR babe .. UDAH SIAP NIKAH MAN! hauhauhauahua ..
yah awed2 sama julian ya babe ..
hope he will the best future for you ..
love you babe ..!

fourth, for my childhood friend of mine .. she is like my sibling :)
her name is yolenta winda ..
i knew her since i was in kindergarten .. :)
if i talk about this girl , it will be an endless note =p
yolenta is one of my very best too ..
she is like my sibling for life ..
she knows everything about me .. who i am and what i am ., 
the point is, she knows everyything until the details about me ..
and the funniest thing about me and her is we always have the same moments that had happened before ..it was so funny .. when we were thinking through it .. we laughed loudly cos we never realized it until one time we sat quitely and talked frankly ..
yolenta is one of a girl that is emotinal, stubborn, stupid in essence not in subjects but love ..
ya more less like me maybe .. HAHAHAHAHA .. nah just kidding .. she's just make it too complicated sometimes .. but its okay yol .. sometimes i love to make it complicated too.. =p
well the point is .. she is a very nice girl and she also gives me a lot of advices to me ..
sometimes she is mature enough for me but sometimes not maybe because you are still young even me :(
but soon i will have my birthday and turn to be 18 :) how happy i am ^^
and ya yol .. even though we are far away each other, no matter what, you are still my best friend .. you are special for me .. ^^
thanks babe for all the things we have and shared .. i will always love u ..

the last but not least is for my dearest pao2 .. my unique girl ever!
her name is pao2 .. i mean DESYANI ROSADI =p
hmm .. i know her through my ex and car club in jakarta .. 
she is the GIRL LEADER OF FUNCTION .. *CIIEEEEHHHHH* hahahahahhaha ..
the first time i knew her, i already knew she's unique ..and i'm right !
pao2 is one of my best in jakarta that i spend most of my time with .. 
she is very nice and kind to me .. and i used to come to her house everyday and got no where to go and then finally we just went for sisha .. * damn it.. miss sisha suddenly* 
hmm .. pao pao is very tall of a girl .. cos she has 170 cm height or even more .. GOSH!
i want to be that tall .. give me some pao! hehehehe ..
well mm .. she also always give me advices and suggestions that are so REALISTIC .. 
she is way too honest to me .. hahahaa .. but thats okay cos it helps me anyway thanks babe :)
she is so dependable on herself .. she is kind of girl that every girls wanted to be ..
be proud babe ..
well i got no words to say now babe .. all you have to know that you are always be my best .. and i love u so much babe ..



P.S. FOR ALL MY GIRLS UP THERE .. THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS PROBLEM AND LIFE .. LOVE YOU GUYS ..


26 april 2009


Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment