Saturday, May 9, 2009

i miss 2 eves

this note is made for my girl and my woman .. 
and they are yolenta winda and jeannete jacobus ..
here i go ..

as i started my life 
no making amends
i do struggle a lot in my life
though some people consider those times
as not a struggle moment ..
but no matter what,
in my point of view,
i do feel it even in friendships, loves and family matters..
days by days
i passed it 
there are sad and good times
cos without sad and disappointment
i will not be able to learn about life
and obviously 
without sadness there will be no happiness ..
in those sad times,
how i wished i didn't wanted to be alone
and it happened ..
i have 2 eves in my life
and i thanked God for their presence 
they are yolenta and nanet ..
They always help me no matter what
when i was still in jakarta 
and even when i'm in sydney ..
they always here for me 
when im down and trouble
and i really need a hand that reach out for me
they appeared and brighten up my day for once again ..
i just take my mobile and call them
and in that right time,
they are there for me ..
how lucky i am for having such best friends like them ..
they taught me a lot of things 
they taught me how to love myself more ..
they taught me to be a forgiving person
they taught me reasons to live
they taught me to be thankful to God 
there is a lot of more things that they had taught me 
that i couldn't mention it ..
Now ..
i will soon have my birthday ..
this will be the first time i don't have their presence
this will be the first time i don't have my special friends
will it be a boring birthday ..?
i don't feel so special for this time ..
i feel bad ..
but one of them told me that i was special ..
God..
i pray ..
please take care of them wherever they are
please give them your bless for whatever they are
please keep them to be healthy and wealthy
please bless them of anything they do in life
make each them that they decide to be in a success way
and in the right path .. 
last not least,
i want to say thank you to you God
for giving me 2 eves in my life ..
without them ..
i mean nothing ...




P.S. aku kangen yolen and nanet .. Nanet .. yoleeenn ... i really feel bad for this .. i miss u guys :(

5 may 2009


Joanna-

No comments:

Post a Comment