Saturday, May 9, 2009

my day

last night,
in a very silent night 
i sat down and i was thinking about me
how lucky i am now
that i can still stand up for myself 
if i think what happened before
if i remind what previous moments i had
i considered myself as a jackass
problems result in sadness
sadness causes pain
and i aint go back to that stage of life again
just because of love?
a big NO and thank you..
i woke up this morning,
tried to open my eyes 
and i felt so sleepy
but whatever..
my new monday morning has begun
walking down the street 
with all i am 
stood up and my head up
with the most prestigious way,
i said to myself that i'm precious!
a bit arrogant maybe
but i should have to
cos i have to build the awareness of myself
anything that had happened in my few past months 
i should say that i'm lucky and i'm doin good now
cos no matter what,
my life will be a wonderful life
if i do know how to manage and face this up
and thanks to all of my best friends 
that they had done so many things to me
and now,
look at me ..
i'm okay and i'm happy 
for not carrying that burdens anymore .. :)




27 april 2009

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment