Saturday, May 9, 2009

thanks to my girls

nights after nights
all the days that i had been through 
i never imagined that i would have a situation like this
sat down after i went back from my girl's house
did my usual activity at home
calling .. 
laughing ..
talking ..
browsing ..
chatting ..
then suddenly ...
just in a couple of minutes ..
all of that changed immediately 
my happiness turned to be sadness
my indescribable feelings turned out to be an answer
i knew this would happened to me
but not this fast ..
a feeling that i thought it would be my last
suddenly turned out to be the nasty feeling i ever had
cried
screamed
yelled
whined
all of those things i did it in just 3 hours
i called my best friend 
she talked a lot to me
she was also speechless at that mean time
and me either
then a best friend of mine came along
she opened my mind
she talked to me frankly
she cheered me up with the facts
though it hurts but i have to admit it
yea it felt so sucks
it felt like shit 
i never thought this would happened to me
never in my life time here
i thought he was goin to be long lasting 
but well,
time's changed ..
nothing i can do 
and now ..
i was just laughing with her
talking about life
how hard life is
how shit life is
but sometimes i have to appreciate life
and i also wanted to thank to God
God made a way to me this day
Thanks Jesus for giving me an exact answer
i know You will give and prepare the best for my future and present times
thanks Daddy ..
but whatever now ..
what can i do?
all that i can do is just praying ..
pray for someone that already hurt me
hope he will be alright and wish him all the best in life





N.O.T.E.
- A big thanks to Laras and Erica




With love,

Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment