Saturday, May 9, 2009

endless love

should you always say what you feel
is the person you're telling going to be able to heal
is what you're saying necessary for everyone else to know
just because you're thinking something, 
maybe you should just let it go
everyone else around you may not be as strong
some things need to be kept hidden 
and you should move along
you don't know where that person has come from 
or where he's going to go
what kind of day he's had, you just don't know
before you blurt out everything you feel
think, is the person listening going to be able to heal?

the miles increase as space shortens
time appears to stand still
so close yet so far
shall i run or hide?
can i go back in time,
where we were always together?
can my mind erase the feel of your embrace?
how can I forget all of this
and pretend it doesn't exist?
i want you to know one thing that will never end 
that i love you, my friends ..

each morning as I arise
each night as I drift to sleep
each hour of every day
each moment before it goes away
every single day ,
you are always in my mind
tell me your stories and I'll tell you mine
and so we will pass a few hours time
we'll fashion the future and polish the past
allowing the memories to amass
conversation fades
and you gather me an embrace so tight
and we wistfully
longingly say goodnight ..





P.S. i miss you guys .. :(



26 march 2009


Joanna -

No comments:

Post a Comment