Saturday, May 9, 2009

Memories

as i keep living this life
i've just reaized one thing ..
that it never ends ..
as i keep solving this life
i've just noticed one thing ..
that it never disappears ..
in one night ,
i heard a song that i used to listen ,
then suddenly ,
pictures burst in ..
lyrics ,
times ,
melodies ,
three of them bring me back 
to a place when i had this moment ..
sometimes i feel i want to own that time again ,
but after all i've been through 
it doesn't worth at all for me ..
a song that call "i'll be waitin "
means waiting forever ..
but not for me ,
i have to move on ..
cos i have a better place and a better future ..
just because it never ends ,
i called it as memories ..
which is never gone from my life ,
a little pieces of shattered heart ,
i keep it myself ..
i sum up 3 words
which is "life goes on.."



8 february 2009



Joanna aoran

No comments:

Post a Comment