Saturday, May 9, 2009

A note for a christmas day

Jesus ..
It's only about an hour to go 
It will be soon your special day to celebrate
Jesus ..
There's something i want to say
There's something i want to wish for
There's something i want you to hear
Jesus ..
I want to say thank you for the life you've given to me
i want to say thank you for the happiness you've brought to me
i want to say thank you for Your Mighty Hand that always help me
and also
I want to say sorry for all sins that i've done
Jesus ..
I declare that ONLY You that i need
I declare that ONLY You that i see
i declare that ONLY You that i want 
Jesus ..
i have a statement to say
i have a sentence to say
Here they go ,
Jesus ..
You're my God
You're my Saviour
You're my True Friend
You're my Daddy
You're my King
You're my Lord!






Jesus .. thanks for everything that i've received and seen in my life .. in this christmas i just want to say thank you for the life that you've given to me .. and also a family that i have such a great family .. Jesus .. and i also want to say sorry for all sins that i've done .. forgive me Dear God .. I LOVE U!


25 december 2008


Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment